Laser Tolerance Guidelines
- Typical Scribe Depth: 40% – 50% of Substrate Thickness
- Typical Pulse Spacing: .005″ +.002″/-.001″
- Standard Dimensional Tolerance (after snapping): ±.002″
- Standard Tolerance for “Slag”: <.002″
Sawing Tolerance Guidelines
- ± .001″ finished part dimensions
- ± .001″ squareness and perpendicularity
- ± .001″ alignment from fiducials or internal features
- Kerf width tolerances ±0.0004″
- Tighter tolerances are available upon request
Quick turn around
Sometimes desperate times call for expedited services. LPT has numerous solutions to ensure your custom product ships in time to meet those more critical deadlines.
We believe customer satisfaction is the foundation of LPT’s continued success. We are committed to enhancing satisfaction by continually improving services, quality and value provided to the customer.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the manufacturing industry, and a development team only a call away, contact LPT today. We can turn your ideas and concepts into reality!
12021 NE Airport Way, Suite C
Portland, OR 97220