- Table Travel: 8.0″
- Effective Cut length: 8.0″x8.0″
- Accuracy and repeatability: ± 0.0001″ (2.5 microns)
- Optics resolution: ± 0.0001″ (2.5 microns)
- Blade diameter: 4.6″
- Smallest part size: .020″x.020″x.010″
- Substrate thickness: .005″ to .200″
- Kerf widths: .004″ to .020″
- Mounting of parts: wax, adhesive or UV tape
- De-ionized water wash
- Prototype to high volume production
- Samples at no charge
- Rapid turnaround
- Packaging in waffle packs, custom trays, shrink-wrap or bulk
- ± .001″ finished part dimensions
- ± .001″ squareness and perpendicularity
- ± .001″ alignment from fiducials or internal features
- Kerf width tolerances ±0.0004″
- Tighter tolerances are available upon request
- Aluminum nitride
- Beryllium oxide
- Green ceramic
- Lithium niobate
Produces edges of superior quality and high precision
When applications require a combination of process technologies, LPT’s optical alignment systems provide tight tolerance registration from internal features within each substrate. This allows us the option to provide Laser Drilling, Laser Machining and Diamond Sawing on each component.
Quick turn around
Sometimes desperate times call for expedited services. LPT has numerous solutions to ensure your custom product ships in time to meet those more critical deadlines.
We believe customer satisfaction is the foundation of LPT’s continued success. We are committed to enhancing satisfaction by continually improving services, quality and value provided to the customer.
With nearly 30 years of experience in the manufacturing industry, and a development team only a call away, contact LPT today. We can turn your ideas and concepts into reality!
From prototype to high volume production
State-of-the-art diamond sawing capabilities offer an economical solution
12021 NE Airport Way, Suite C
Portland, OR 97220